Search This Blog

Sunday, January 3, 2010

What are your goals for 2010?

I noticed that when the end of 2009 came around I was getting e-mails asking me about my goals for the new year, not my resolutions. Actually, I think I prefer using the word goal and not resolutions, it just has a special ring to it and I actually find it more motivating.

My goals for 2010 are:

1. To be a better listener.
2. To take action on attracting clients offline to my business.
3. To write more articles
4. To keep in touch with my friends and family more.
5. To be more loving towards my spouse.
6. To be more social.
7. To be the very best I can be.
8. To use my God given talents to help others who need them.
9. To rid my life of all that extra baggage I've been carrying around.
10. To make $5,000 or more a month by June.

There they are folks, my 10 top goals for 2010. Do you have any goals for the new year? What are they? I want to hear from you. Drop me a line in the comment section and tell me your goals for the new year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment