Search This Blog

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Medical News: Year in Review: Mitigating Opioid Risk - in Psychiatry, Addictions from MedPage Today

Medical News: Year in Review: Mitigating Opioid Risk - in Psychiatry, Addictions from MedPage Today

I feel that this is an important article to read, especially if you are taking opioides like Tramadol. I have been taking Tramadol since 1998 and I've never gone over the prescribed amount given to me by the doctor. I have tried the time release medications and found that they keep me awake all night. I never sleep when I have taken them. Please read this article and download the source PFD.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for such a great information. I liked your blog. Great post!


    SBF Health Care in Bangalore and Mumbai provides treatment for Arthritis, Osteoarthritis, Aktis, Arthroscopy, Physiotherapy, Knee Joint Pain, Osteoarthritis Knee, Osteoarthritis Treatment, Knee Surgery, Knee Replacement, Knee Pain, Total Knee Replacement, Knee Arthroscopy, Articular Cartilage, Arthritis Symptoms, Arthritis Treatment, Pain Knee, Arthritis Knee Pain, Arthritis Pain, Arthritis Joint Pain, QMR Therapy and Medical Tourism in India.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very useful article to be read by patients who are on long term use of opioid and for doctors who put their patients on prolonged pain killers. The article can be read at http://www.medpagetoday.com/Psychiatry/Addictions/24130
    The FDA should be more speculative and alert in granting permission for long acting opioid and regulate the rules prescribing to their use ans prescription.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Raghunath. It's a great feeling to know that the information I provide is helping others. Again, thank you Raghunath.

    ReplyDelete