Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

So Many People In Pain!

I spent my morning reading other people's blogs on how they are suffering with fibromyalgia and arthritis pain.  I realize that it is only 9:12 am, but I've been up for 4 hours now and my day is almost half done.  I have fibromyalgia and rheumatoid and osteo arthritis and I use to be in pain 24/7/365.  I know what it's like to not be able to even get out of bed, or walk down to the mail box.  I would end up laying on the couch after being up only for a couple of hours, with braces on my hands and I would have to take two Tramadol to deaden the pain instead of the one that I now take. 

I have a hard time understanding why, if you are in pain continously, you would not want to try to find something other than pills, to get rid of your pain.  When I was first diagnosed in 1999, I tried everything I could to get relief and that includes pain medication that was prescribed and over the counter.  That is 11 years of trying everything that has come down the pipeline and I must say that I have finally found two things that work for me.  One is Tramadol which I have been taking since 1998 and the other is BrainWave Entertainment.

I know that Tramadol is considered an opiod and that the experts say that it is addictive but I've been taking it for 12 years and I take it only as needed.  I take three 50 mil. a day, one around 12:30 pm and two at night, I can take up to six per day if needed before it will effect my liver.  At one time, when I first started taking it, I was taking six, but over the years I made up my mind to cut it back and did so without any withdrawal symptoms.  I even opted to take the Tramadol instead of the morphine that was perscribed for me after my total knee replacement and it worked just as good without the side effects.  It works for me.

Now for the BrainWave Entertainment.  BrainWave Entertainment mimics the frequencies that your brain produces.  There are some contoversy over whether or not it really works, the only thing that I know is that it works on me.  I listened to these three times a day when I first started doing them five months ago. 

Three days after I started, I walked my dog a mile and came home and got on the riding mower and mowed until I broke the riding mower and then I got the push mower and finished the yard.  We have .9 acres with bushes all over.  After mowing I took my Tramadol, did my Fibromyalgia/Pain BrainWave Entertainment binary beats, and laid down.  I slept that afternoon until my husband got home, he fixed supper and had me stay put in the bed.  I slept all evening and that night and when I woke up the next morning at 4 am., I had no pain, it was like I hadn't done a thing the day before. 

My energy levels were up and my concentration levels were and still are, out of this world.  I was and still am  totally amazed.  It's so awesome!!  Before this I was lucky to even get a walk in with my dog let alone mow the yard in the same day.  My recovery time before  was anywhere from two days to a month after doing just one of these activities.  Now my husband can't even keep up with me.  Now, I am able to mow, clean my house, and walk my dog a mile, all in the same day with a recovery time of one afternoon.  I am able to get more done in one morning than I could in one day before BrainWave Entertainment.

I still do the BrainWave Entertainments but I only do them once or twice a week and this is only for maintence.  The research shows that the longer you do them, the more likely the changes can be permanent.  All I know is that I am almost back to where I was before I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia, rheumatoid and osteo arthritis.  For me that is proof enough that it works.

This is the reason why I started this blog and my business, to help, you, suffers of chronic pain and arthritis and fibromyalgia pain, to find new ways to relieve your pain.  I think that if you are not willing to experiment with new alternatives to find relief, maybe you want others to feel sorry for you.  I don't mean to hurt anyone's feelings by saying that, but what other reason would you not want to try new ways to relieve your pain.  If you decide to try BrainWave Entertainment you can read more at:

No comments:

Post a Comment