Search This Blog

Friday, January 28, 2011

Distilled Water & Dr. Mercola -- Natural Health Newsletter

Distilled Water & Dr. Mercola -- Natural Health Newsletter


Last September, Dr. Mercola published an article lambasting the use of alkaline drinking water. A few weeks later, I published a rebuttal. I thought that was the end of it. People could read both articles and make their own decision. Silly me! In mid-December, Dr. Mercola published a new article -- this time blasting distilled water. And once again, I find his conclusions unsupportable -- but this time, accompanied by a disturbing twist. So once again, I rebut!

Dr. Mercola's concerns with distilled water

Instead of doing what I did on my last rebuttal, taking on each point one at a time, I'll list all of Dr. Mercola's main concerns about distilled water and quickly show why they don't hold water -- all puns intended. That will leave me time to explore some other related issues. With that said, let me begin by saying that I don't necessarily disagree with any of Dr. Mercola's assertion of facts -- only with the conclusions he draws from those facts.

No comments:

Post a Comment